Why you should host your event at the Gathering
Our themed programme helps delegates identify areas of interest, so they can plan their visit easily and engage with event hosts and key partners.
Event hosts can hire a range of different room sizes and setups throughout the two days.
Each room comes complete with screen, projector, laptop, lectern with built in microphone, and top table with microphones.
We also provide staff on the day to assist with registering delegates.
Additional benefits for event hosts
Hosting your event at the Gathering saves time on delegate management and administration.
You will receive:
- online delegate registration management through our dedicated website
- access to your delegate list and contacts
- conference materials, maps, floor plans and delegate lists
- event room setup and on the day delegate management
Organisations hosting events at the Gathering also beneft from the following advertising and networking opportunities:
- your event will be advertised through various adverts in the run up to the event
- organisation name, profile and web links on the Gathering website which receives 13,000+ visitors
- organisation name and event listing in Third Force News Gathering special, which has a regular readership of over 20,000+ and is distributed to all 3000+ visitors to the Gathering
- organisation name included in various social media campaigns in the run up to the event
- invites to the Gathering drinks reception
The Gathering takes place on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 February 2018.
Timings available on both days to hire:
- 10.00am to 11.00am
- 11.30am to 12.30pm
- 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 3.00pm to 4.00pm
|Packages available||100 theatre style||100 round table style||225 theatre style||240 round table style|
* Please note that the above prices exclude VAT.
We will try to allocate each event host their preferred time slot and day. However to ensure there is no clash in the programme in theme or audience we will confirm all times and days once all event hosts event content has been submitted. If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Room bookings are for one hour. If you would like to host a longer event, conference or multiple session please contact us at email@example.com or call 0131 474 6150.